To provide top quality service helping individuals and businesses understand and meet their tax responsibilities and obligations. (This is helping our clients meet the IRS Mission – below).
The IRS Mission
Provide America’s taxpayers top quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax responsibilities and enforce the law with integrity and fairness to all.
This mission statement describes our role and the public’s expectation about how we should perform that role.
- In the United States, the Congress passes tax laws and requires taxpayers to comply.
- The taxpayer’s role is to understand and meet his or her tax obligations.
- The IRS role is to help the large majority of compliant taxpayers with the tax law, while ensuring that the minority who are unwilling to comply pay their fair share.
- Preparation of US Federal Tax Returns, all 50 State Tax Returns, and Canada Tax Returns.
Integrity in Tax & Accounting, LLC is focused on providing individuals and small businesses with top quality, professional, and personalized tax and accounting services to succeed in the local community of a global economy.
Integrity in Tax & Accounting, LLC is a locally owned and operated tax and small business accounting service. Tina M. Kleckner is a Tax & Accounting Professional as well as 100% Owner of Integrity in Tax & Accounting, LLC. As our commitment to the community, Integrity in Tax & Accounting, LLC donates 10% of tax preparation fees to local animal rescues/shelters.
Tina M. Kleckner; Enrolled Agent, Certifying Acceptance Agent, State of Wisconsin Notary
Tina M. Kleckner EA , CAA has obtained the highest IRS credential awarded by the IRS of an Enrolled Agent (EA) in addition to having a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) agreement with the IRS. Tina specializes in the preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, and fiduciary tax returns. Tina also has an agreement with the IRS to verify and the Identity and Foreign Status of foreign individuals applying for an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) thus eliminating the need to send original documents to the IRs. Tina also represents clients before the IRS and state taxing authorities to resolve tax issues. Tina has prior experience as a Federal Tax Researcher for a national tax organization providing guidance to tax pro’s, writing articles, updating and proofing education resources.
- Enrolled Agent (IRS)
- Certifying Acceptance Agent (IRS)
- State of Wisconsin Notary
- Tax Law and Compliance; IRS, Thomson Reuters Checkpoint 2017, Federal Direct Tax Services 2017-2013
- CPA Candidate 2004
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting; Lakeland College, Sheboygan, WI 2002