Our Tax Season has begun!
IRS is officially accepting E-File Tax Returns beginning Jan. 29!
To Reserve an appointment call: (920) 277-2991; Email: email@example.com
We have many NEW convenient methods for you to have your taxes prepared!
- Appointments: We are currently booking appointments all day Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Evening appointments are also available on these days. Saturday appointments are available 10am – 4pm. Sunday appointments are available by appointment only.
- Drop Offs: You can drop off/pick up your tax information at our office with no appointment!
- Online: We can prepare your taxes for you from the comfort of your own home! Simply follow these 3 easy steps to get started:
- Send an email to request access to our Secure Client Portal to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you an email with access to our Secure Client Portal.
- Upload your tax documents, copy of driver’s license for primary taxpayer, copy of Social Security Card (or ITIN letter) for all dependents, and completed client interviews.
- Upon receiving your tax documents, we will send you an invoice for tax preparation services. Payment of invoice is required before tax preparation is started.
Attachments: We’ve attached worksheets for you to complete and assemble your tax information. All worksheets may not apply to your situation. Use the worksheets that apply. We’ve also attached a copy of our privacy policies.
Added Bonus: We’ve attached a copy of the Tax Update’s Special Edition Newsletter as it highlights important changes with the passing of the New Tax Law.
Why Us? We support local animal rescues/shelters throughout the NE Wisconsin area! A portion of your tax return fee is contributed to pets in need. This year we are helping Saving Paws Animal Rescue in their purchase of an animal transport van. Thank you for helping us help others!
Additional Services We Offer:
New Tax Law Planning: The majority of tax returns will be changing for the next 8 years. We can help you determine the impact this New Law has on your tax return, plan with tax-saving techniques & strategies, and most of all, reduce your concerns and fears over what this New Law means for you. If you are a sole proprietor, small business, or have rental property, I definitely would like to meet with you mid-year to plan for the New Sec. 199A Qualified Business Income Deduction (QBI). This deduction could be huge for you & your business! Lack of planning could result in a lost 20% QBI Deduction!
ITIN Application & Tax Compliance of Foreign Individuals living in the US: Foreign Individuals who are not eligible for a SSN but have a tax filing requirement must apply for an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number). Additionally, certain ITIN’s have expired at the end of the year and thus must be renewed before a tax return can be filed. When applying or renewing an ITIN, original documents such as a passport must be submitted to the IRS. However, we have an agreement with the IRS that enables us to verify your Foreign Status and Identity & issue a Certificate of Accuracy which is then sent to the IRS with your application rather than the original documents. No more sending original passports, driver’s license, etc to the IRS!
Estate/Trust Tax Returns: Are you the administrator/executor of an estate or trust? Have you experienced the loss of your spouse or parents? We will work with your legal counsel to prepare the Final 1040, Estate or Trust Form 1041 & 706 (if applicable).
Gift Tax Return: If you have gifted over the annual exclusion of $14,000, you may be required to file Form 709.
Payroll Processing: Would you like to outsource your small business payroll without the large fees? We are your local, convenient, and trusted payroll processing partner. We process your payroll timely, submit federal and state payroll taxes on your behalf, and prepare and file quarterly and year-end reports including issuing employee W-2’s and 1099’s.
Thank you for choosing Integrity in Tax & Accounting, LLC for your tax & accounting needs! We value each and every client and pride ourselves on providing quality service, superior knowledge, and year-round support to our clients!